Allowing over 7 million travellers to explore the world means that we need the best people on the right roles to make this happen. Our recruitment department is responsible for finding and attracting these talents for TravelBird. We do so by partnering up with the business and setting clear and success driven hiring strategies. As we strive to hire the best, we talk to talent from all over the world and it is our challenge to ensure for a respectful and exciting candidate experience. As our offers, our candidates are exciting and unique and not one day will be the same.
As International Recruiter it is your challenge to own of the full recruitment cycle for your departments. You partner up with the business to discuss team and profile requirements to ensure smart hiring decisions. As recruiting specialist you handle the full cycle recruiting process, from sourcing to closing. Being a true recruiting fanatic you stay on top of latest market developments and implement new tools and processes if applicable. You are end responsible for hiring the right people on the right positions.
- Develop and drive the hiring strategy for several TravelBird departments;
- Handle the full cycle recruitment process from sourcing to closing;
- Be the cultural gatekeeper on new hire cultural fit;
- Liaise with the business to ensure smart recruiting decisions;
- Generating and managing a strong talent pipeline;
- Monitor and apply the latest trends in the recruitment industry;
- Managing, tracking and reporting on recruiting activities using our ATS system; and
- Contributing to the further growth of TravelBird.